National Conference 2018
27 – 30 May 2018
Adelaide Convention Centre, South Australia
Call for papers
The online abstract site is now live, and the 2018 Conference Planning Committee (CPC) invite you to put forward oral, poster and workshop submissions.
Come to Adelaide in 2018 for a conference that will INSPIRE you!
INSPIRE is about INSpiring Practice Innovation, Research and Engagement.
The CPC wants you to be inspired by the 2030 vision for speech pathology to:
- develop quality services by staying informed of and actively engaging with practice innovations and advances
- take an active part in undertaking research to develop and refine the evidence base
- ensure the rapid translation of evidence to practice
- engage, connect and partner with others - people, communities and other professionals.
The INSPIRE theme:
- captures the cycle of connection between practice and research: research informing practice and practice informing research
- advocates for innovative practices to continuously improve outcomes for those with communication and swallowing disorders.
Submissions accepted by the CPC will be grouped under nominated themes for presentation at the 2018 National Conference.
There is a new two-step process at the start for the online submission where you select the option of 1) an oral or poster presentation, or 2) a workshop presentation. We request that you read the instructions for presentations prior to submitting your abstract.
Instructions for oral presentation proposals
Instructions for poster presentation proposals
Instructions for workshop presentation proposals
Wednesday 13 September 2017 – Closing date for submissions
Monday 11 December 2017 – Notification regarding the success of the submission
The CPC invites you to come to Adelaide in 2018 to share, engage, showcase, challenge, problem-solve, create, look to the future and innovate.
2018 Conference Planning Committee (CPC)
- Barbara Lyndon - Conference Convenor
- Jane Bickford –Scientific Program Chair (SPC)
- Tamara Hall
- Penny Miller
- Joanne Murray