Resources for Speech Pathologists
Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia. A priority for the Association is to support and assist its members in their professional practice with relevant information and resources; and to provide material about specific areas of clinical practice.
Much of the information under this menu heading is only accessible to members of Speech Pathology Australia. Join Today!
Under the menu heading Resources for Speech Pathologists you will find information on:
- professional resources
- how to set up and run a practice
- Medicare and private health fund rebates for speech pathology services
- the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- member support from the Association’s National office staff
- how to join the Association’s online member communities
- Evidence Based practice (EBP)
- Competency Based Standards for speech pathologists (CBOS)
- useful contacts for speech pathologists
- non association resources
- how to promote the speech pathology profession.
If you are unable to find the information you are seeking under this menu heading, try the website’s search facility in the top right-hand corner of this page. Otherwise, contact Speech Pathology Association for assistance.