Speech Pathology Australia (the Association) is regularly invited to provide written input and advice to governments and non-government organisations on matters that relate to the work of speech pathologists and on issues impacting people with communication and swallowing problems.
On this page you will find submissions made by the Association after 2017 to national and state inquiries. Submissions made in the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 may be accessed from this page.
If you require an earlier Association submission contact the Association.
- AHRC, Human Rights and Technology Issues Paper, October 2018
- Australian Parliament, Joint Standing Committee on NDIS: Assistive Technology, September 2018
- Australian Parliament, Joint Standing Committee on NDIS: NDIS ICT systems, September 2018
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care - National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards User Guide for Health Services Providing Care for People with Mental Health Issues Consultation, July 2018
- Australian Bureau of Statistics - Review of 2021 Census topics, June 2018
- Migrant and Refugee Women’s Health Partnership’s - Competency Standards Framework Culturally responsive clinical practice: Working with people from migrant and refugee backgrounds, May 2018
- Australian Healthcare & Hospital Association - Allied Health Rural Generalist Education Program Accreditation System, April 2018
- Joint Standing Committee on the National Disability Insurance Scheme - NDIS Market Readiness, February 2018
- Standing Committee on Health, Aged Care and Sport - Quality of Care in Residential Aged Care Facilities, February 2018
- Select Committee on the Future of Work and Workers - Future of Work and Workers, January 2018
State or Territory Submissions